Thread: Hi to all

Hi to all

Hello.

My names Simon and i'm a fishaholic.

The addiction started bout a year ago when i used to go 'noob styles' just chucking a 20lbs line in and waiting for the odd 500g bream to come along whist i sat there drinking beer being more concerned about the beer than fish.
    But then after going to Korea, while working at my uncles squid factory (숏다리 short dari if anyone's heard of it) my uncle gave me an iso fishing rod which i had no idea how to use. I was using a fat foam float unbalanced sinker and believe it or not actually had pretty good success with PB being a 54cm sea bass or mullet (not to sure as i never ate fish before).

After returning to Australia the addiction really stepped up a notch. Started researching how to use the rod properly when i came across Ozisofishing forum. Being a true fish junkie, i silently stalked and read just about every post absorbing everything like a sponge and trying to learn how to catch fish also researching what kind of habitats certain species like to live in.

So i now stand (sit) before you guys coz my addiction is getting out of hand as i've spent and have on order thousands of dollars worth of 'gear'. Thanks Gabriel

Hope if anyone, you guys can understand my unstoppable addiction.

Looking forward to meeting you guys one day,
    Simon.

Hey Simon good to see you on the forums. Bit of bad timing though, think Gabriel said the forum hosting servers are having some issues and the forum seems like its down for 50% of the time the past few days but welcome to Oz ISO Fishing.

Jay~

ISO Fishing Lifestyle Team

Homepage: http://isofishinglifestyle.com.au/
    ISO Fishing TV: www.youtube.com/user/IsoFishingTV
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/isofishing

Quote Originally Posted by unknownmonkey View Post
    Hello.

The addiction started bout a year ago when i used to go 'noob styles' just chucking a 20lbs line in and waiting for the odd 500g bream to come along whist i sat there drinking beer being more concerned about the beer than fish.
    But then after going to Korea, while working at my uncles squid factory (숏다리 short dari if anyone's heard of it) my uncle gave me an iso fishing rod which i had no idea how to use. I was using a fat foam float unbalanced sinker and believe it or not actually had pretty good success with PB being a 54cm sea bass or mullet (not to sure as i never ate fish before).

After returning to Australia the addiction really stepped up a notch. Started researching how to use the rod properly when i came across Ozisofishing forum. Being a true fish junkie, i silently stalked and read just about every post absorbing everything like a sponge and trying to learn how to catch fish also researching what kind of habitats certain species like to live in.

So i now stand (sit) before you guys coz my addiction is getting out of hand as i've spent and have on order thousands of dollars worth of 'gear'. Thanks Gabriel

Simon.
    Welcome and tight lines

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Welcome to Ozisofishing Simon (although I have already fished you haha) glad to hear that the forums brought you to Ozisofishing. It is a new world getting into ISO fishing, it will change your perspective on fishing. Hope to see you around on the rocks mate.

Quote Originally Posted by unknownmonkey View Post
    Hello.

Simon.
    Hey Simon,

Great seeing you at Balmain wharf the other day!

I'm in the same boat as you. I've become addicted to fishing!

Hope to fish with you some time as well!

Quote Originally Posted by krnofdrg View Post
    Hey Simon,

Great seeing you at Balmain wharf the other day!

I'm in the same boat as you. I've become addicted to fishing!

Hope to fish with you some time as well!
    Who are you mysterious krnofdrg?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Team.IFL.Gabriel View Post
    Who are you mysterious krnofdrg?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    They call me the real 'krn' of Oziso unlike the ones at Shin Shin on Thurs/Friday ))))))))))))) LEL.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.
    krnofdrg? what's that mean, Ben?
    Korean of drag..? haha

Tell us more about the squid factory of your uncle? Do the squid come from the Korean area or some far away waters - like Peru?