Thread: North queensland adventure part 3.

North queensland adventure part 3.

Well. I wrote a whole damn essay but my computer crashed and i lost the report. Now i can't make myself write it again.

So I'll just do a run down.

We went out on a private charter with the main rarfet of GT. We were certain that we were going to get one. Most likely a few each.
    After about a 1000 casts. We didn't even get a look in.

So we went deep to jig and only got more of the finny scad amd bit offs from some spanish macks.

I had a good fight on light gear on my pb macky. But didn't get the target of longtail.

We ended up bottom bashing for some deepwater monsters..and not so big monsters for timmy...look closely at the photo...lol

Anyway...it was an amazing trip with an amazing pair of guys. I know i will treasure the memories of this trip forever...

Thanks so much Timmy and Vish for making a trip come to life..i know we will do it again soon.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Some more photos

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Nice these are the real photos. Can barely recognise any of the species in the photos except a few. They all look like good table fish as well.

ISO Fishing Lifestyle Team

Homepage: http://isofishinglifestyle.com.au/
    ISO Fishing TV: www.youtube.com/user/IsoFishingTV
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/isofishing

You fellas did well. Largemouth nannygai are seriously one of my favourites. They fight extremely well and are simply delicious. I'm a little bit jealous.

The prostaff representing NSW

what is that 1st fish? red emperor? so fat!

All the fish from FNQ look much healthier and colour compared to the fish we get down here in Sydney, much bigger too! Would of had a feast on all of those fish.

Meiji, the first fish is a largemouth nannygai/saddletail seaperch/saddletail snapper: Lutjanus malabaricus.

They're a close relative of the red emperor, but seem to be a lot more gregarious. At times you find massive schools of them.

Cheers mate! awesome fish

Quote Originally Posted by Piscineidiot View Post
    Meiji, the first fish is a largemouth nannygai/saddletail seaperch/saddletail snapper: Lutjanus malabaricus.

They're a close relative of the red emperor, but seem to be a lot more gregarious. At times you find massive schools of them.