Thread: Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

Hi everyone,

Very happy to be a part of this forum!

I've heard a lot about your IFL group from a couple of my mates before and have been watching your videos on YouTube recently.

Been fishing for around 2 years now and recently got hooked onto iso fishing with another mate of mine.

I've fished in the eastern suburbs lately (watsons bay/clovelly) with decent success on ludericks and drummers.

Headed down to Jervis Bay in December hoping for some successful jigging sessions (dreaming of a kingy).

Cheers,

John

Hello and welcome to the Oz ISO Fishing forums John. Gabriel and I also regularly ISO fish around the Eastern suburbs as well but with Summer approaching we will be switching to shore jigging/spinning for pelagics now.

The Jervis Bay trip sounds good, be sure to pack XX heavy gear as there will be some monster Kings around but be prepared for the Summer crowd as well.

We also have a Whatsapp group chat which people use more now, if Gabriel hasn't already invited you in PM me your number and I'll add you in for live updates and fishing reports from other members.

Cheers

Jay~

ISO Fishing Lifestyle Team

Homepage: http://isofishinglifestyle.com.au/
    ISO Fishing TV: www.youtube.com/user/IsoFishingTV
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/isofishing

Hi and welcome, John! I'll look forward to seeing your big Kingy post in December (calling it early) :P

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Yes Jay I've spoken to Gabriel already and I believe he said he will add me to the Whatsapp group when he returns from his overseas trip?

I would be satisfied with anything really as I am new to shore jigging haha

Hoping to be there before the majority of the crowd as I am headed down early December before the school holidays start

I will let you know if I get anything worthy of a post here!

Quote Originally Posted by John.In07 View Post
    Hi everyone,

Very happy to be a part of this forum!

I've heard a lot about your IFL group from a couple of my mates before and have been watching your videos on YouTube recently.

Been fishing for around 2 years now and recently got hooked onto iso fishing with another mate of mine.

I've fished in the eastern suburbs lately (watsons bay/clovelly) with decent success on ludericks and drummers.

Headed down to Jervis Bay in December hoping for some successful jigging sessions (dreaming of a kingy).

Cheers,

John
    Welcome to the Oziso John. Great you see you're catching some nice Ludericks and Drummers.

Feel free to join me for an ISO session anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by krnofdrg View Post
    Welcome to the Oziso John. Great you see you're catching some nice Ludericks and Drummers.

Feel free to join me for an ISO session anytime.
    Thanks!

You're Ben right?

I sometimes see your sashimi pictures pop up on instagram haha

Ye I would be more than happy to tag along sometime soon to see how you guys fish and learn a few tricks

John