Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hi All TGIF

Quote Originally Posted by twinpower View Post
    thank you for the feed back
    was looking at boot with small metal spikes sticking out are they any good?
    I usually wear the Eisen spikes which are the slip on spikes that Matt has posted below. They're comfortable and easily removable when not needed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black pig View Post
    ISO SHOP!!!!! Best thing you'll ever buy you can wear your own shoes joggers or boots an slip these on when you get on the rocks,you can't drive in cleats so you'll need another pair of shoes if you screw cleats to any,these things come in a little case an you can throw them in your bag or bucket the cost about $55 from memoryAttachment 2304Attachment 2305Attachment 2306
    Couldn't agree more Matt! Light and easy to use and do the job nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black pig View Post
    ISO SHOP!!!!! Best thing you'll ever buy you can wear your own shoes joggers or boots an slip these on when you get on the rocks,you can't drive in cleats so you'll need another pair of shoes if you screw cleats to any,these things come in a little case an you can throw them in your bag or bucket the cost about $55 from memoryAttachment 2304Attachment 2305Attachment 2306
    These seem to be the trend these days, currently the best option especially for spots where you need to walk in 15min+ you don't want to be walking in your rock boots/cleats as you'll wear them out and if you carry them they are heavy.

Also the stainless steel version will last you 1~2 years of use depending on how well you look after them.

ISO Fishing Lifestyle Team

Homepage: http://isofishinglifestyle.com.au/
    ISO Fishing TV: www.youtube.com/user/IsoFishingTV
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/isofishing

Mine has lasted over 2 years and no signs of rust. I barely look after them too. Maybe a wash down in fresh water twice a year and bit of inox.

I find hard boots harder to move around in on the rocks. Best I have found are either soft sport shoes or even better soft reef shoes with the cleats attached. You can feel the terrain better when walking around. Well that's for me personally.

thanks guys for the feedback - couldn't see any spikes at local shops
    so just went and bought a boot with metal spikes not sure how comfortable this will be but thought it could be little more stable

Quote Originally Posted by twinpower View Post
    thanks guys for the feedback - couldn't see any spikes at local shops
    so just went and bought a boot with metal spikes not sure how comfortable this will be but thought it could be little more stable
    You can find them at our shop at Eastwood mate =) https://isofishinglifestyle.com.au/search?q=rock+spike