Thread: How about we start a monthly comp

How about we start a monthly comp

Any body interested in starting a monthly comp,different fish each month $5 entry fee we pay to the boys at isofishing like you Gabriel an at the end of each month biggest fish is the winner an gets a gift voucher or store credit at the online isofishing store for the dollar amount of entries for that month,september can be black drummer month,november yellowtail kings,december what ever.But you get the idea.Pretty sure we can all trust Gabriel or Jay with $5 each lol what do you reckon

It sounds like a great idea if people are down to enter the competition. We had a similar competition before, but Tim kept out fishing everybody haha! I'm others are interested, please reply below and we will try and get something arranged.

Matt you have 30 years of fishing experience, prime rock fishing locations right next door and can fish any day of the week, I think you'll be winning most of the comps. How about we have a catch and release comp to target the smallest species instead lol?
    Brad

lol,To make it fair then,I,ll give everybody a 15cm head start,1cm for the last 15yrs I've been fishing,Like a 15cm handicap on every species we target,So if you catch a 30 cm Drummer then I have to catch a 46cm Drummer to beat it!!!!!!!An I know where a few live don't worry
    Last edited by The Black pig; 19-08-17 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whiskey View Post
    Matt you have 30 years of fishing experience, prime rock fishing locations right next door and can fish any day of the week, I think you'll be winning most of the comps. How about we have a catch and release comp to target the smallest species instead lol?
    Brad
    It will be a competition between Leon, Tim and Matty if this happened haha!

IMG_2153.jpg

I win with the smallest fish!
    Admin can you rotate picture for me if it's possible? Don't want readers getting so necks admiring my catch

Quote Originally Posted by whiskey View Post
    IMG_2153.jpg

I win with the smallest fish!
    Admin can you rotate picture for me if it's possible? Don't want readers getting so necks admiring my catch
    That is genuine skill Brad haha! That is a gun live bait to get hit by the a pelagic straight away.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk