Thread: Auto king 300 egi gaff

Auto king 300 egi gaff

Has anybody used one of the auto king gaffs I,ve been thinking of buying 1 for a couple of weeks now but am unsure of their quality an durability

i have an Auto King 300. Quality is very good, easily handled with just one hand (release and retrieve), only thing is you must spray the spikes down to minimize corrosion.

If you are in Sydney, you can drop by and try it out before buying overseas

Thanks I watched a couple of videos this morning an I ordered the 300 from the iso fishing site today can't wait to try it out

very nice! just realised ISOfishinglifestyle now stock these

Quote Originally Posted by The Black pig View Post
    Thanks I watched a couple of videos this morning an I ordered the 300 from the iso fishing site today can't wait to try it out
    We just sent it off today so you should see it tomorrow =)

Quote Originally Posted by meiji View Post
    very nice! just realised ISOfishinglifestyle now stock these
    Yes, we are stocking more and more items =D

Excellent,Out of all the store online I buy stuff from you guys have the quickest delivery by a long way,I could have bought it from a store in QLD for $11 cheaper but would have had to wait 2 weeks,an your easily the the best place to buy egis, my local store sells the yamashita 3.0 for $22 I,m just working out the color charts an I,ll by order all my egis from you guys from now on

Got me auto king gaff an tried it out last night????best thing I've every brought would have drop 1 of the 4 calamari last night without it,works a treat,easy to use,excellent quality couldn't be happier cheers iso fishing

Quote Originally Posted by The Black pig View Post
    Got me auto king gaff an tried it out last night????best thing I've every brought would have drop 1 of the 4 calamari last night without it,works a treat,easy to use,excellent quality couldn't be happier cheers iso fishing
    Thanks for the kind words Matt and great to hear that you're happy with the auto king! Hope you can land some monster calamari and cuttlefish on it.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk