Thread: Korean BBQ Butane Gas uint for bbq table

Korean BBQ Butane Gas uint for bbq table

Hi,
    been a while since ive posted been tied up with to much work,Iam hopping that someone can help me find a supplier in Sydney for Korean style butane gas BBQ as im looking to build a bbq table for my outdoor area ,would like it to be all in one uint instead of just putting a grill on butane bbq ,cheers Leigh

Long time Leigh, hope all is well. I'll ask around a few people and let you know but no guarantees. Hows the fishing been going?

ISO Fishing Lifestyle Team

Homepage: http://isofishinglifestyle.com.au/
    ISO Fishing TV: www.youtube.com/user/IsoFishingTV
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/isofishing

Been a while fishing has beed on fire when i can get a line in the water,thanks for any help you may be able to give, is their any shops in eastwood that sell cooking gear?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Korean Gas BBQ

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh View Post
    Hi,
    been a while since ive posted been tied up with to much work,Iam hopping that someone can help me find a supplier in Sydney for Korean style butane gas BBQ as im looking to build a bbq table for my outdoor area ,would like it to be all in one uint instead of just putting a grill on butane bbq ,cheers Leigh
    Most Korean grocery shop should have them

Long time Leigh, I can ask around for you to see if anybody sells one that's inbuilt.

Hey Leigh,

i think this is the shop in Eastwood. I will be in Eastwood getting a haircut and buying some ISO floats from Gabs, i can drop in to check to see if they have what youre looking for, save you the travel. Do you have a picture of what youre looking for?
    east.jpg

Leigh, No good, the Eastwood shop above does not have and do not know where to get it from.

Another shop to try:

Ace Homeware
    27 Unara La, Campsie NSW 2194
    Phone: (02) 9787 3900

I did ask around a few people and all similar responses, I think it will be very hard to find a butane gas that has the grill together as one unit as they are usually made for portable purposes.

ISO Fishing Lifestyle Team

Homepage: http://isofishinglifestyle.com.au/
    ISO Fishing TV: www.youtube.com/user/IsoFishingTV
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/isofishing