Thread: Greetings~!

Junior Member ISO Beginner ckool's Avatar

Greetings~!

Hi everyone

Just a little about myself,i am not new to fishing but i am new to iso fishing,i love ul bream fishing and i am also a huge jdm tackle junkie lol,i have been stalking the shimano tv youtube channel for a long time and always enjoy watching the various Japanese fishing style and tbh i have always been interested in the iso fishing style.... looks so fun! so was surprised that there was a pretty active iso fishing community here in AUS.so here i am ready to learn from you all

Regards

Hi Ckool,

Welcome to the forums mate and I hope you enjoy your stay. We are pretty much the online community for ISO fishing that is in English. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and join our Ozisofishing members sessions too.

Best regards,
    Gabriel

Quote Originally Posted by Team.IFL.Gabriel View Post
    Hi Ckool,

Welcome to the forums mate and I hope you enjoy your stay. We are pretty much the online community for ISO fishing that is in English. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and join our Ozisofishing members sessions too.

Best regards,
    Gabriel
    Thank you for the friendly welcome =) cant wait to learn more and try iso fishing!

Quote Originally Posted by ckool View Post
    Thank you for the friendly welcome =) cant wait to learn more and try iso fishing!
    ISO fishing season is just around the corner so good timing

Quote Originally Posted by ckool View Post
    Hi everyone

Just a little about myself,i am not new to fishing but i am new to iso fishing,i love ul bream fishing and i am also a huge jdm tackle junkie lol,i have been stalking the shimano tv youtube channel for a long time and always enjoy watching the various Japanese fishing style and tbh i have always been interested in the iso fishing style.... looks so fun! so was surprised that there was a pretty active iso fishing community here in AUS.so here i am ready to learn from you all

Regards
    Welcome to the Oz ISO Fishing forum~ Most of the members now message directly in the whatsapp group chat which I'm sure Gabriel has already added you but reports and organised trips are still all posted on the forums. Enjoy your stay.

Cheers~

Jay

ISO Fishing Lifestyle Team

Homepage: http://isofishinglifestyle.com.au/
    ISO Fishing TV: www.youtube.com/user/IsoFishingTV
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/isofishing

Quote Originally Posted by Team.IFL.Jay View Post
    Welcome to the Oz ISO Fishing forum~ Most of the members now message directly in the whatsapp group chat which I'm sure Gabriel has already added you but reports and organised trips are still all posted on the forums. Enjoy your stay.

Cheers~

Jay
    Thanks for the welcome Jay I have not got the whatsapp info yet but im sure i will get it once i become familiar with everyone,just been doing lots of reading on the forum atm,cant wait to go shopping for gear lol

Regards