Thread: Fins 40G 15lb Braid

Fins 40G 15lb Braid

Ive been using Fins for a while, mostly the Original PRT.
    This new 40G stuff is meant to have greater breaking strains than suggested. (the 15lb they state break at 22lb).
    Just spooled up a Luvias 3012H with almost 230m of Braid. As generally LB fisho- then having greater castability is always favorable.
    The 15lb is thinner than the original 6lb.
    No wind knots yet.
    I think its a great product and so far so good, and worth considering on your next respool.

Ive heard good things about the Fins braid but a few peope. Have you tried any Jap braids Alan and if so, how would you compare it to the Fins?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

I would also highly recommend Sunline Cast Away PE Braid. I've tried Sunline Super PE braid (green one) but I've had nothing but trouble with this braid. Super PE gets wind knots more than any other braid i've tried.

Quote Originally Posted by neutrino View Post
    I would also highly recommend Sunline Cast Away PE Braid. I've tried Sunline Super PE braid (green one) but I've had nothing but trouble with this braid. Super PE gets wind knots more than any other braid i've tried.
    I can vouch for the Sunline Castaway braid too. The Super PE, I found it thick and noisy when fishing.